Wednesday, February 24, 2016

This is far from funny

I'm not sure if I have a specific way to measure my lack of having a really good time, which I won't describe further because it hurts. but not really  &

anyway, i told mom i thought Bea Arthur looked cute tonight in the TV show The Golden Girls, and I think it said that was in  1990.

before that i muttered almost completely to myself i'm not a pop (music) brain surgeon.

i'm sure it gets worse if i can remember what i thought earlier.

we won't go back, but there was something I had about how sad we were when The Cosby Show had its final episode.

Charo is back. She sure looked good in the Burger King video I just watched. I watched but didn't feel, umm I mean I don't have any specific feelings I can describe.  BK mentioned something about training. Yes indeed I do need some of that kind of training, but honestly I was looking for the King because he



note: I was going to post this on Sunday. So that "tonight" isn't Wednesday tonight which hasn't happened yet because it's just after 1 p.m.