Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Music - How to Write about it for everyone? It could be impossible

I'm not sure how I'm going to write about music and songs lists. Remember, recently I did write "This blog will be more for everyone of all ages maybe not forever but for the before-holidays and the holidays."

Well, this hasn't been easy for me and it was far from perfect. Some bad things happened which made adult-level subjects necessary. Also, I was sad and needed to cheer myself up but I'm not very good at it. LOL There were my own love songs but I don't think they were too different in lyrical content/probably better (clean) choice of words than what's on the radio. My songs were just a small part about romance and more about lasting love or friendship which we hope will last forever or a long time. 

Some of the songs on the radio are not for kids or preteens. I'm not a parent but I care about someone I am trying to look out for and I'm trying to do my best. It's important to know, if you go to YouTube/watch the videos, the songs you heard on the radio often are the explicit version on YouTube, with bad/naughty words in them. So be careful! 

I don't know how I'm going to write about the 25 Best Lists this year. The lists will be on another blog and I'll only mention the singers or bands on this blog.