Saturday, August 15, 2015

Will We Go The Right Direction or the Left Direction?


Уовгитьчамыща

Русалка and Снегуроча. I decided to write these as the names.

I might give them other names or they could be slightly different than the way people know them. Mermaid and Snow Maiden are very pretty the way we like to think of them. Also, I didn't decide how to pronounce Уовгитьчамыща.
Maybe sounds Iyahvkitchamistcha.
She's cute and sweet. And she's very intelligent and powerful.

Will she go on the space trip to Where-Every? I hope she comes along to protect us and also she looks great, but I can't say what she looks great in, because I don't know if she wears clothes. 

But first someone else will be going. 

Reason?
We need shakes because it's a very long trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip trip >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> = (((( (o) ))))

of course this is a science fiction + fast food mission