Saturday, May 23, 2015

It's still Spring here. I was referring to summer in the article. I should also say I doubt that I'm going there this year, and maybe not ever. There's no way for me to know. Also, I don't know the seasons in other countries. It's good to check with Mister Donut stores if you want those donuts. I don't know, though, because when I would check about seasonal shakes at some fast food restaurants, often the workers would say available until the supplies run out (for example: syrup flavors for season shakes), or something like that. It would be better if all the seasons were all the time everywhere, though maybe I'd get bored. But then maybe I'd like being bored? No. I doubt it. Hey, bored begins with the letter 'b' too, and you know what I want to write about since it's a lonely Saturday night? haha

Okay, let's start with B is for Banana.

And then