Sunday, March 02, 2014

Feel That! Vibrations free of Equations

I ought to do that headline over again as a song title or something similar. Alright, why not. Anyway, Friday wasn't exactly an unpredictable response to what happens here when fast food comes home. Fast food, come home! Okay, that was cute of me. You remember Dolly, well she was very excited when I walked in with fast food. Some say/spell her name Dollie, but to me, besides Dolly she is Piglet or Chublet (I pronounce choo-BLAY) even though she has a better shape now, because she still loves food that people eat -- and way too much. I have a better shape too (than several years ago, when I lost weight) but we're not necessarily in shape because I train (training my stomach) so I can eat foods that have vegetables. So yes, I eat salads. Sometimes raw vegetables bother my stomach, so I'm trying to take on raw vegetables on a daily basis. This may not last but I've been doing that for a couple of weeks. Anyway, back to this dog whose favorite food is... hmmm (I'm pretending to be deep in thought)... whose favorite food is... any style of cooked chicken, pizza, Chinese food, fish, and many more, but fish from a fast-food restaurant was what we (the people, plus you know who) had Friday. I know I left out many of Dolly's favorite foods because just about every time she eats it's her favorite food. Fish was her favorite on Friday, so let me focus on fish.